Saturday, January 30, 2010

Amazing!

Last night Brad got home late and we were in the kitchen serving up the chicken spaghetti I made for dinner. Biscuit had been moving a lot all day and he gave me another little hello from the inside while we were standing there. So I looked down and said hello like I usually do. Brad decided to try (again) to feel the baby move. He has been trying and trying to feel him moving in there ever since I told him that I could feel him. We stood there very still in the kitchen with my shirt pulled up and his hand on the right side of my belly. He didn't feel anything so he pushed a little harder (still not hard)... and BOOM!!!! Biscuit kicked his daddy HARD. Brad said 'WHOA!' and pulled his hand away. We were both laughing hysterically and I started to cry (shocker). It was a pretty amazing moment. I am so glad daddy finally got to feel his baby move!

No comments:

Post a Comment