Friday, January 29, 2010

Biscuit is a mover and a shaker

Today was a busy day for Biscuit! Even though mommy has been stuck inside all day because of the snow outside, Mr. Biscuit has been quite active today. It started off at about 6 this morning. I rolled into a sleeping position that I guess he was not so crazy about... because he kicked me! This was the first movement that felt more like a punch than a tickle! It definitely made me smile, and then I rolled over so he wouldn't be uncomfortable anymore. He has been moving on and off all day at random times. But tonight while I was walking around the house, I felt him moving for the first time while I was moving. Up until now, I have only felt him when I am sitting down pretty still and quiet. It felt like Mr. Biscuit was having a dance party inside my uterus :) Even as I type this he is doin a little jig on my right side. What an amazing feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment