Tuesday, May 18, 2010

36 week appointment

I had my 36 week appointment today. The Dr. did the Group B Strep test and I will find out the results next appointment, one week from today. The doctor said that Landry's head is in position and all of that is wonderful. I have not started to dilate yet. She did not mention anything about effacement or station either.

After the appointment we went across the street to the hospital, got preregistered with admissions and saw some of the OB area. But, since so many people had their babies yesterday and today (awesome for them!) the rooms were full so we couldn't see inside a room. We met the head OB nurse and she asked us to come back after our appointment next week, preregister with OB and get a tour from her then. She was very nice and I think I will feel little more comfortable when the day comes since I have met some of the nurses. We are lucky enough to have made friends with the hospital administrator through 4H and I am hoping since he was showing us around and introducing us as 'his friends Brad and Chyla' the nurses will remember that and take extra special care of us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment