Wednesday, May 26, 2010

37 week appointment

Brad and I went for my 37 week appointment yesterday. I have good news and bad news...
Good news is I lost a pound, bad news is that I haven't made any progress as far as the cervix goes. I know that can happen really quickly and for all I know I could be dilated now even though I wasn't yesterday afternoon. So, I guess I shouldn't really call it bad news, it just isn't good news yet. I had quite a few Braxton Hicks contractions last night. I am considered full term as of today, so the little man can make his entrance when he sees fit! My OB will be out of town a few days next week, so let's hope he doesn't decide to make his entrance then! Our next appointment is Friday morning, June 4.

Dear Landry,
Daddy and I are all ready for you and we can't wait to meet you! Please come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment