Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Way too long

I understand that is has been way too long since I have posted. I apologize! I just wanted to give an update on how things are going. Landry is doing wonderfully. I had a doctors appointment yesterday. I am 34 weeks and measuring 33 inches, which is GOOD because that means that he is NOT big for his age anymore... thank goodness. I want a healthy baby, NOT a huge baby! I am also doing well, my doctor is pleased with my blood pressure, weight gain (although I wish I had gained less) and how I am caring for my pregnant body. Brad and I are going on a hospital tour sometime this week and will get pre-registered to make sure they are ready for me and Landry we he is ready to come into the world. My hospital bag is 90% packed and ready, just need a few more things.

On the home front, Landry's room is done! (I have pictures, just need to get them off of the camera to post them). Everything is put together and ready for him; the crib, changing table and pack and play/bassinet. Sheets are washed and in their place. His newborn and 0-3 month clothes have been washed in Dreft and are in his dresser.

So, other than finishing up my work before going on maternity leave... all that's left is the wait (at least three more weeks before I'm considered 'full term') for Landry to decide that it is time for him to meet his mommy and daddy. I feel pretty ready, or at least as ready as a first time mom can feel before she is actually a mom! I am so excited to meet him and see his handsome face! I will post pictures of his room very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment