Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wednesday May 12

Before I start the personal stuff... I want to share some happy news! My wonderful friend Erin and her husband Cullen welcomed their sweet Baby Noah today! I am so excited for them and I cannot wait for Noah and Landry to be friends! Congratulations Mills family!


My rings do not fit, my ankles are huge, and I am to the uncomfortable stage... No matter what I do I cannot get comfortable. My back hurts. I am so very ready to meet my little Landry. Brad is ready, the pets are ready, the house is ready (for the most part, minus the construction STILL going on). I do not have everything I will need for him... but I'm close! I am 35 weeks today. My next appointment is Tuesday the 18th, and that will be my 36 week appointment when they start 'checking' to see if you are dilating, etc. I am nervous for that appointment for two reasons: because I have heard that it hurts, and because that means I am getting really close... but I welcome that, because I AM READY :) Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to be pregnant and I know that he is much easier to care for when he is IN my belly than after he comes out, but I am just ready to meet him and ready to not hurt no matter how I position my body :)

No comments:

Post a Comment